Worthington Industries is one of the largest suppliers to the Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) industry and offer breathing cylinders to firefighters and first responders around the world.
Carbon Fiber Cylinders manufactured by Worthington Industries, are built around DOT specifications and have a working pressure of 2,216 or 4,500 psi. These cylinders are lightweight, composite cylinders consisting of an aluminum alloy inner shell, with a total over wrap of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and an epoxy resin. They are rated for 30, 45, or 60, minutes in duration. These cylinders are manufactured to the same specifications and standards as our leading new SCBA competitors.
- Available in 30, 45 & 60 Minute Durations
- Available in 2216 & 4500 PSI
- 15-Year Service Life
- 5-Year Hydrostatic Testing
- Millions of Cylinders Sold
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Fiberglass Wrapping Improves Durability
- DOT & TC Approved
- Several Models to Choose From
- Available for all SCBAs
- 45 Minute, 4500 PSI Stubby Cylinders Also Available