FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Self-material waistband with elastic back has seven belt loops wide enough to accommodate a two inch wide belt and allows for freedom of movement and optimum comfort.
- ZYTEL FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape front fly closure is lockstitch set for extra strength and durability.
- Corrosion-resistant brass snap at waist is fabric backed so no metal touches skin.
- Front slash pockets.
- Two rear patch style pockets with hook and loop flap closure.
- Self fabric reinforced crotch panel is double-needle set for durability.
- Two large pleated cargo pockets are located at the mid-thigh with hook and loop flap closure.
- Leg outseams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch- then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to eliminate seam failure.
- Cuff closure system comprised of hook and loop tab through metal box ring to adjust take up.
- All sewing done with Nomex Thread. Stitches average 9-10 stitches per inch. Assembly seams are overedged plus chain stitched. Single and Double-needle operations are lock-stitched.
- NFPA 1975: STANDARD ON STATION/WORK UNIFORMS FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES, CURRENT EDITION (Nomex IIIA and Tecasafe Plus Fabrics Only)
- NFPA 1977: STANDARD ON PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT FOR WILDLAND FIRE FIGHTING, CURRENT EDITION
Nomex – 6 oz. Nomex IIIA plain weave is a blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Anti-Stat. This is a lightweight inherently FR fabric that has stood the test of time in the fire service industry. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Tecasafe Plus – 7 oz. Tecasafe Plus twill material is made of a blend of Modacrylic, Cellulose, and Aramid fibers. Tecasafe Plus fabrics offer a soft and comfortable hand with outstanding appearance even after laundering. This inherently FR fabric should outlast cotton and cotton blended fabrics. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Advance – 7 oz. Advance ripstop is a blend of 60% Kevlar and 40% Nomex. This inherently FR fabric has outstanding thermal protection and durability. The blend of Kevlar and Nomex with a ripstop weave makes this one of the toughest fabrics in the market. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Ultra Soft – 9 oz. Ultra Soft twill is a blend of 88% Cotton and 12% High Tenacity Nylon. This FR treated fabric is guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment. Ultra Soft is a soft and breathable material that wicks moisture well. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.