The Jordair Model JAC2-4500-RP AIR-KART is available with single or dual manually retractable hose reels and 100 feet of breathing air low pressure hose.
The frame is designed to tilt back and has a locking wheel to hold the cart on uneven or slopped grades. The frame is
made in 2” structural tube and powder coated for corrosion protection.
AIR-KART STANDARD FEATURES :
- One panel inlet shut off valve to isolate the panel from the compressor or storage cylinders.
- Model J-CYL-TC-4500 cylinders
- One anodised aluminum, self-venting and adjustable regulator with operating pressures from 0 to 400-PSIG inlets and 0 to 400-PSIG outlet pressures.
- 2½” pressure gauges for 2216/3000 or 4500 psig filling installed for each fill outlet to indicate SCBA recharge pressure.
- Gauges read in both PSI & kPa
- Single or dual hose reels
- 100 feet of breathing air low pressure hose per reel
- 4 low pressure outlet quick disconnects
- Safety valve to protect the low pressure system
- Low pressure whistle
- Cylinder isolation valves
- CGA 347 connection for filling
- Large wheels for ease of movement
- Tilt frame with locking wheels
- CRN certified components
- Cylinders are complete with individual shutoff valves and safety burst disks.
- The complete system is fully assembled and pressure tested.
|MOBILE AIR CART – TC CYLINDERS – FOR RESPITORY AIR SUPPLY