500 / 140 / 35 Lumens
Herculite Series of Chemical Resistant Lights
Acetone, Battery Acid, Brake Fluid, Coolant, Diesel Fuel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Grease, Hydrochloric Acid, Hydraulic Fluid, Methyl Ethyl Ketone
The lights are made from Polypropylene & Nylon, instead of ABS & Polycarbonate. These materials resist being dissolved by common solvents such as MEK and acetone, as well as various petroleum compounds. These lights are designed to resist contact due to splashing, vapours or gloves saturated with solvent and not are designed to be submerged in these chemicals.
The new Gatorlite Z1 has a sturdy build that’s made for work and are all-weather lights.
- Three power modes
- 500 lumens on High Power / 140 on Medium / 35 on Low
- 7.75 Hour run time on High / 50 hrs on Med / 300 hrs on Low
- Large power button works perfectly with heavy work gloves
- Long life LED technology will not break or burn out
- Electrically Non-Conductive, unlike metal lights
- Chemical resistant – resists the most common corrosive industrial compounds
- Comes with handy “gator” clip, for attaching to pocket, vest, or belt
- Waterproof to 5m
22218 GatorLite eLED Z1 – Herculite, Red, Sleeve Instruction, With Batteries
22219 GatorLite eLED Z1 – Herculite, Red, Sleeve Instruction, No Batteries