System features :
- Larger gauge panel for all features
- Inlet and outlet 4″ gauges
- Safety air shut off valve when door is open
- Third party tested
- Front door steel plate
- Operator protection
D SERIES FILL STATION STANDARD FEATURES :
- The D series SCBA recharging system is a free standing and complete filling/de-fragmentation station for 2216/3000 or 4500 psig cylinders. The SCBA refilling station is of a fully enclosed design to contain a SCBA or SCUBA cylinder failure or ruptured fill hose.
- The Jordair D series fill stations are one of the safest the filling stations offered in Canada for the containment and recharging of SCBA cylinders.
- A fully enclosed SCBA containment system that encloses both the SCBA cylinders and the filling hoses with a
tilting front access door. The door must be closed and locked before SCBA cylinders can be recharged.
- A toggle activated valve stops air flow to the filling points when the door is opened.
The front access door is held in the closed position by a spring loaded pin type door lock.
- Heavy wall schedule 80 steel 8” pipe used to contain the SCBA cylinders within the recharge station.
- Anti-abrasion collars and liners in the SCBA containment sleeves to protect the exterior of the SCBA cylinders
from abrasion damage during the filling process.
- 6000 psig inlet shut off valve to isolate the recharging station from the compressor and air storage cylinders.
- One anodised aluminum, self-venting and adjustable regulator with operating pressures from 0 to 6,000-PSIG
inlets and 0 to 6,000-PSIG outlet pressures.
- Self-venting regulator comes complete with 4” inlet and discharge pressure gauges; gauges are rated for 7500 psig. Gauges read in both PSI and kPa.
- 2½” pressure gauges for 2216/3000 or 4500 psig filling, installed for each fill outlet to indicate SCBA recharge
pressure. Gauges read in both PSI & kPa.
- Panel mounted SCBA cylinder shut off valves for 2216/3000 or 4500 PSIG fill positions.
- SCBA recharge assemblies are supplied for 2216/3000 or 4500 psig filling.
- A CRN certified safety relief valve is set for 2400/3200 or 4700 psig to protect the filling of the 2216/3000 or 4500 psig SCBA or SCUBA cylinders.
- The SCBA 4500 PSIG cylinder fill hose assemblies will only recharge the high-pressure 4.5 SCBA cylinders. If a 2216 SCBA cylinder is accidentally connected the 4500 PSIG filling hose the filling adaptor will automatically vent to atmosphere.
- All recharge hose assemblies are equipped with restriction orifices set to the CSA Z94.4 rate of 300 psig per
minute, to control filling speed. When a cascade system is used, this prevents rapid cylinder expansion and
significant pressure drop due to the compression heat created during a rapid refilling situation.
- All pressure piping conforms to ASME code B31.1 and B31.3
|NFPA 1901 CERTIFIED REGULATOR CONTROLLED FILL STATION – SLIDING DOOR