System features :
- Larger gauge panel for all features
- Inlet and outlet 4″ gauges
- Safety air shut off valve when door is open
- Electronically controlled filling
- Third party tested
- Front door steel plate
- Operator protection
FILL-KAT FILL STATION STANDARD FEATURES :
- The FILL-KAT series SCBA recharging system is a free standing and complete filling/de-fragmentation station for 2216/3000 or 4500 psig cylinders. The SCBA refilling station is of a fully enclosed design to contain a SCBA or SCUBA cylinder failure or ruptured fill hose.
- The Jordair FILL-KAT series fill stations are one of the safest the filling stations offered in Canada for the containment and recharging of SCBA cylinders.
Linear filling of SCBA cylinders with optional compressor interface for integrated compressor and fill stationoperation.
Operator control is optional as open use or overseen by a password system which ensures only fully trainedoperators are filling the SCBA cylinders.
The fill station is set to fill at the CSA standard rate of exactly 300 PSIG per minute; other fill rates up to 1500 PSIG per minute can be selected by entering the pass code and selecting the new fill rate displayed on the screen. The system defaults to the 300 PSIG/min rate.
- A fully enclosed SCBA containment system that encloses both the SCBA cylinders and the filling hoses with a
tilting front access door. The door must be closed and locked before SCBA cylinders can be recharged.
- A toggle activated valve stops air flow to the filling points when the door is opened.
Sliding front access door is ½” plate steel for optimum operator safety.
- The front access door is held in the closed position by a spring loaded pin type door lock.
- Heavy wall schedule 80 steel 8” pipe used to contain the SCBA cylinders within the recharge station.
- Anti-abrasion collars and liners in the SCBA containment sleeves to protect the exterior of the SCBA cylinders
from abrasion damage during the filling process.
6000 psig inlet ball type shut off valve to isolate the recharging station from the compressor and air storagecylinders.
- One anodised aluminum, self-venting and adjustable regulator with operating pressures from 0 to 6,000-PSIG
inlets and 0 to 6,000-PSIG outlet pressures.
The fill station has one fill hose per fill position and a quick disconnect to allow fill adapter changes for different pressures.
When different filling pressures are required, a manual selection valve provides for the desired pressure andsafety relief valve over-fill protection.
The final fill pressure is selected on the touch screen when the FILL-KAT is ordered with more than one fillpressure option.
- Panel mounted SCBA cylinder shut off valves for 2216/3000 or 4500 PSIG fill positions.
- SCBA recharge assemblies are supplied for 2216/3000 or 4500 psig filling.
- A CRN certified safety relief valve is set for 2400/3200 or 4700 psig to protect the filling of the 2216/3000 or 4500 psig SCBA or SCUBA cylinders.
The fill station has removable service access panels for ease of service of the pressure components.
- All pressure piping conforms to ASME code B31.1 and B31.3.
|NFPA 1901 CERTIFIED REGULATOR CONTROLLED FILL STATION – SLIDING DOOR FILL-KAT LINEAR FILL STATION, PLC CONTROLLED|