- Self-material waistband with elastic back and self fabric take-up straps on each side with black carbon steel ladder buckle to allow 4″ waist adjustment.
- Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape front fly closure is double-needle lockstitch set for extra strength and durability.
- Front pockets have permanently flame resistant pocket bags and are extra deep and contoured.
- Two rear patch style pockets with hook and loop flap closure.
- Two large cargo pockets with pleat on front of pocket are located at the mid-thigh and secured with hook and loop flap closure.
- Leg outseams and seat seams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to eliminate seam failure.
- Multiple cuff closure system comprised of hook and loop tabs through metal box ring to adjust take up.
- U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition). Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
Nomex – 6 oz. Nomex IIIA plain weave is a blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Anti-Stat. This is a lightweight inherently FR fabric that has stood the test of time in the fire service industry. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Tecasafe Plus – 7 oz. Tecasafe Plus twill material is made of a blend of Modacrylic, Cellulose, and Aramid fibers. Tecasafe Plus fabrics offer a soft and comfortable hand with outstanding appearance even after laundering. This inherently FR fabric should outlast cotton and cotton blended fabrics. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Advance – 7 oz. Advance ripstop is a blend of 60% Kevlar and 40% Nomex. This inherently FR fabric has outstanding thermal protection and durability. The blend of Kevlar and Nomex with a ripstop weave makes this one of the toughest fabrics in the market. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.
Ultra Soft – 9 oz. Ultra Soft twill is a blend of 88% Cotton and 12% High Tenacity Nylon. This FR treated fabric is guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment. Ultra Soft is a soft and breathable material that wicks moisture well. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.