100 / 10 Lumens
Herculite Series of Chemical Resistant Lights
Acetone, Battery Acid, Brake Fluid, Coolant, Diesel Fuel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Grease, Hydrochloric Acid, Hydraulic Fluid, Methyl Ethyl Ketone
The lights are made from Polypropylene & Nylon, instead of ABS & Polycarbonate. These materials resist being dissolved by common solvents such as MEK and acetone, as well as various petroleum compounds. These lights are designed to resist contact due to splashing, vapours or gloves saturated with solvent and not are designed to be submerged in these chemicals.
Light up small spaces without carrying a big light. The new 2AA eLED Herculite is a compact handheld light that produces up to 100 lumens, and will run an impressive 40 hours on the low setting.
- Two power modes
- 100 lumens on high power for more seeing distance/ 10 lumens on low for close-up work
- 5 hour run time on high / 40 hours on low
- Chemically resistant to common industrial chemicals
- Electrically non-conductive, unlike metal work lights.
- Fits all hard hats and helmets with UK helmet clips
- Long life LED technology
- Weighs only 5 oz
- Just 4″ long
Attach it to your hard hat for a perfect low profile hands free light.
15519 UK2AA eLED – Herculite, Red, with Batteries
14818 Stainless Steel Fire Hat Clip
14819 Universal Helmet Clip
14851 Rylee Helmet Clip
14877 Traffic Wand, Orange
15803 Nylon Belt Pouch